submitted by Lapidlab to u/Lapidlab [link] [comments]
In preparation for the launch of the game 🐝 BeeHive, we faced the task again — how our customers who do not have TRX can easily buy it.
We conducted our analysis of services for a quick and easy purchase of TRX and received the following analysis, which we have issued in a kind of rating. We did not consider the purchase of cryptocurrency on the crypto exchanges, because for this there are already many reviews and videos on YouTube, our goal was to find services that allow you to quickly buy the TRX currency in the simplest way, without registrations and additional verifications.
📌 https://www.tronwallet.me/buy-tron-trx — the site of the official Tron wallet, allows you to buy TRX with VISA and MasterCard, ApplePay for $ 25 or less without verification and for amounts more after registration.
As a payment solution, they use the https://carbon.money/ service, which we will discuss in more detail, as well as our experience of working with them, in the next article.
📌 https://indacoin.com is a platform that allows you to buy TRX with VISA and MasterCard, the minimum purchase amount is $ 100 or more.
📌 https://www.bestchange.ru/ — monitoring of exchange services (mainly for the Russian-speaking segment). There is an English version of the site — https://www.bestchange.com/, but it has a much smaller number of exchange directions.
📌 https://coinswitch.co/ — a platform that finds the best options for exchanging Fiat or cryptocurrency for the cryptocurrency you need.
Among the advantages is one of the best courses, the lack of registration and verification, even if the exchange takes place using the Binance exchange.
📌 Services: https://godex.io, https://stealthex.io, https://changenow.io— products of the same type, if not identical, aimed at exchanging one cryptocurrency for another, in our case TRX.
Do not require any verification or registration. The transaction usually takes up to 30 minutes.
📌 https://coingate.com — the ability to buy TRX from an SEPA bank account or by direct bank transfer for countries such as: China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam. It is possible to buy from Skrill and Neteller accounts, as well as from the account of mobile operators.
📱 For smartphones:
📌 MathWallet.org — wallet allows you to convert your existing cryptocurrency to TRX (SWAP function), bypassing third-party exchange services.
Verification or proof of identity is not needed. You simply create a cryptocurrency wallet for each currency you use (each wallet has its own seed phrase for recovery and can be restored if necessary in any other wallet).
Download: Appstore, Android.
In addition, you can immediately participate in the game BeeHive from this wallet, without any restrictions, because it has a built-in dapp-browser.
📌 Indacoin — a service designed for easy purchase of TRX cryptocurrency (and not only) from credit and debit cards. Verification is not needed but the commission is not particularly low.
Download: Appstore , Android.
📌 Bestchange.ru — monitoring of exchangers (mainly for the Russian-speaking segment). There is an English version of the site — https://www.bestchange.com/, but it has a much smaller number of exchange directions.
In addition, we found many services that allow you to buy cryptocurrency in an easy way, however, at the moment they do not support TRX yet.
#Blockchain #Dapps #Tron #Trx #SmartContracts
Ok fellas, with the bull market coming up in the next couple weeks or months I want to give some advice. Like the title reads these are some hard truths, so I expect to be downvoted because I will be shitting on peoples favorite coins. When I first started crypto in December I wish someone sat me down and told me these things. I was on reddit the first time I bought into crypto but it wasn’t much help because people were shilling coins already at the top. Unfortunately reddit is an echo chamber and people choose to listen to stuff that gives them validation. Also, there are people who are either ignorant or disingenuous about advice they’re giving.
This advice isn’t for the person who just wants to put money into a coin and come back next year with 3-10x their money. You can buy nano, neo, ect and I’m sure you’ll be satisfied if that’s what your aiming for. This advice is for guys like me who want to make like changing returns and are willing to put the time in.
- Ripple will never reach $100 and that is 100%. It will need a market cap alone of over $1 trillion, and that is more then double the entire crypto market cap. Looking at the ripple subreddit saddens me, because the mental olympics these guys go through to justify it hitting $100 is absurd. I wish it can hit $100 that would be awesome for ripple holders, but it’s just not feasible. Will ripple rise? Of course it will. It was the first coin I bought and many others first coin as well.
- Again, back to market cap. Look at market cap not dollar price when looking for investments. Stellar for example is 30 cents but is the 8th most expensive coin. For it to double it will need another $6.5b. I like stellar and what they’re doing not saying its a bad coin, but look at it like this. It was 1 cent in July, 2017. It peaked around 80 cents in January. That is a 80x for people who bought in July. Currently, stellar sits at 30 cents. If you buy in now, if it goes to 60 cents you get a 2x well the people who got in july get a 30x. STOP buying peoples tops, let the new noobs that come into crypto buy YOUR tops. You have to understand a lot of these guys that shill these high marketcap coins either got in really early, or are the suckers who bought the tops without realizing it.
- Crypto is a zero sum game. People have to be selling lows and buying highs to make others money. Everyone made money in 2017, because the marketcap of entire crypto did a 42x. It went from 20b-850b. You must understand that this was the most insane bull run in history. Most bubbles do a 5x in 5 years and people call it a crazy bull run. My point with all this is this run made a lot of people think they are geniuses. Don’t take peoples advice just based on the fact they made good money and were in crypto for a year. A dead squirrel could’ve turned $1k into $100k+ last year.
- Don’t follow the hive mentality of HODL. Yes, you can’t predict the exact tops or the exact bottoms. Which is why you must take profit gradually. Set targets and when you reach that target pull some money. I’m not saying cash out to fiat, but atleast move that profit into a coin you been wanting to buy that may not have pumped yet. Keep in mind the market always going in cycles and corrects. If you HODL for a year, yes you will make money but it will be significantly less then if you just take profit gradually and use that money to buy the dips. You can’t predict if it will dip tomorrow, next week, or next month, but rest assured it WILL dip.
- Make accounts on multiple exchanges. Kucoin, cryptopia, idex, ect. A lot of people just sit on a binance account. If you want good entry points binance already pumps coins to 2-5x their value the second they’re listed. Idex is one of the best opportunities to get good entry points. Coins will be listed here immediately after most ICO’s operating on the ethereum platform.
- My biggest learning resource for investments has been following crypto twitter accounts. Guys who have been in this space for years. Anyone can talk and seem knowledgeable, but who actually has the stats to back them up? I went through hundreds of twitter profiles and looked at peoples coin calls from months back. I looked at their success rates and put value on their calls based on that. (For example, one guy called WTC at 35 cents, XRB at 10 cents, and many other winners, I value his opinion the most.) I began noticing patterns in the way these guys call coins. The most successful guys with highest success rates usually call the same coin. I began picking up on their habits and the resources they use, and soon I was buying coins before they even mention them. Also, you want the best entry points crypto moves fast. Reddit I’ve noticed is weeks behind on calls from twitter.
- You have to also look at satoshis when your checking if you made money investing into other coins, rather than just holding bitcoin. Your dollar value will increase if bitcoin rises, but if its going down in bitcoin value you were better off just holding bitcoin.
- Research, research and research. Seriously, put the time in. Learn what it is your buying. Crypto is not just vaporware their is underlying value in these projects. Read the whitepapers, look at the teams, and become immersed in the community.
One thing I can always tell you is always be curious. Don’t think you know it all. I been in crypto for 45 days and have been reading and reading almost 5+ hours a day, and I’m still learning. Don’t be the sucker buying peoples tops making them rich, in hopes of possibly doubling in a month. This market is too rewarding and this opportunity may never come again. Take advantage of it. I am not writing this for karma or whatever. I genuinely wish everyone can reach their goals and fulfill their dreams. It really hurts me when I see the mass of bad information going around and people being mislead.
I have been commenting on reddit a lot and people keep private messaging me what to buy, and I’m sure it will happen again after this post. So, here is my portfolio in no specific order for those curious. But please do your own research.
I fully expect to be downvoted these aren’t popular opinions but as long as I help out one person it was worth it. Good luck guys, hope you have a life changing year!
- Sharder (SS)
- Origin Trail (Trac)
- Sophiatx (Sphtx)
- Bottos (BTO)
- Data (DTA)
- CargoX (CXO)
- carvertical (CV)
- Restart Energy MWAT (MWAT)
- Tomocoin (TOMO)
- Carvertical (CV)
- Wepower (WPR)
- Matrix AI network (MAN)
Edit: Yes my portfolio is “special”. It is really aggressive, which is why I say “do your own research”.
BTC/USDT Binance price chart in real-time. Stats on multiple timeframes, order book, news and trollbox. Coinalyze. Futures Data. Individual Charts; Global Charts; Technical Analysis. Bitcoin Ethereum Ripple Bitcoin Cash Chainlink Binance Coin Litecoin Cardano Bitcoin SV EOS Monero Tron Stellar Lumens Crypto.com Coin Tezos UNUS SED LEO NEO NEM Cosmos Iota VeChain Dash THETA ZCash Ethereum ... Buying Hive (HIVE) for funds from your bank requires a 2-step process. You're going to buy some BTC or ETH from an exchange that accepts deposits from a debit card or bank account, and then you're going to transfer your newly bought crypto to a marketplace that sells HIVE in exchange for bitcoin or Ether. Binance Carries on Regardless with ‘HIVE’ Binance announced on its blog a little over an hour ago that the hard fork of the Steem blockchain initiated by Hive.io was complete. It also explained that the distribution of HIVE tokens to STEEM holders had been finalized at a ratio of 1 STEEM = 1 HIVE. Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume The Hive Coin project is a platform based on a blockchain and designed to provide the user with quick and cost-effective liquidity. Bitcoin Buy Bitcoins Instantly Using Debit/Credit Card The only catch here is that you can buy only bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC) on Binance using a credit card. The second way to fund your Binance account is by transferring your assets from other exchanges that allow you to buy any altcoin using fiat to Binance’s wallet. Let’s understand this process by pretending that you are ... Real-Time Binance HIVE/BTC blockhive to Bitcoin Market Charts. Hive is up 7.60% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #143, with a market cap of $46,597,481 USD. It has a circulating supply of 414,833,082 HIVE coins and the max. supply is not available. The top exchanges for trading in Hive are currently Binance, Huobi Global, HBTC, Upbit, and Binance JEX. How to buy Hive Token on Binance in under 5 minutes? Binance is one of the best places to buy Hive Token. Registration is quick and simple, and the exchange offers very good liquidity – it’s likely you’ll be able to find on Binance at the best price available, and your trade will complete within seconds. Binance also lists a huge selection of other cryptocurrencies, so you can easily ... HIVE would now be able to be traded against Bitcoin, Tether, and Binance Coin, however, withdrawals as well as deposits won’t go live until April 29, 2020. While Huobi’s recently presented support for HIVE soar the token’s price over 600% in just 3 days, Binance’s declaration seems to have brought about a bearish pull-back — with HIVE dropping 20% from $0.95 to $0.75 in the course of ...
[index]          
Find out How To Buy Bitcoin On Binance With Debit Card Fast? 🔶 Binance: http://theappsworld.com/link/binance (5% discount on fees!) Subscribe: https://www.yo... How to buy Bitcoin with Credit Card on Binance - World's Largest CryptoCurrency Exchange Link : https://www.binance.com/es/register?ref=Y7W9JLID This video i... Get a lifetime 10% fee discount when trading crypto on Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=FOC8JZJ8 How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card / Debit ... Buying Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Binance Coin can sometimes be tough. Binance.sg is one of the new Fiat-Crypto exchange launched in Singapore. With it, people are able to ... This video explains how you can buy Bitcoin via credit card and send the Bitcoin directly to your favorite wallet. I used Binance BTC wallet as an example. O... !!👨💻 SET UP A BINANCE US ACCOUNT 👩💻 !! https://www.binance.us/?ref=35000644 Binance US now allows you to use a Debit card to make purchases ... Amazon Affiliate Link - (If You Buy Something On Amazon, I Get A Small Commission As A Way To Support The Channel) - (There is NO extra cost for you) https://amzn.to/39MXp4q Computer I Use To ...